Welcome to Kill Your OTP. We hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to take a look around.
We're a small challenge fanfic and fanart community that invites you to kill your otp. Yes, you read that correctly. This is a community where there are no happily ever afters, only endings. All good things must come to an end, but how they come to an end is entirely up to you.
Interested? Fancy challenging yourself? Excellent, here's what to do.
1. Join this community:)
2.Done that, excellent. First go to our Claims and prompt list. Here you'll see a number of prompt tables, They come in three different sizes and in several different fruity flavours. The tables can also be mixed and matched and interpreted in anyway you want. Pick a table, any table.
3.Got your table? Excellent. Copy and paste the table on your LJ and comment back in the claims and prompt list with link and the fandom you have selected.
4.Post your fic, icons, art, or link back to it in the journal. As an example, your tag for the entry should look like this: Your Username: Your Fandom - There is a one hundred word bare minimum for fics.
5. Once you've completed your challenge, give us a shout in the header of your last entry and we'll see about getting you a nice shiny banner.
1. 1. Headers for your entries should look like this:
Title: Author: Disclaimer: Claim: Prompt: Characters: Word Count: Rating: Summary/Warning:
2. We are gen and slash friendly, be respectful of that. Flaming is uncool and will get you banned from this community.
3. There's no age restrictions for the community, but all entries that lean toward the smutty side should be f-locked and marked as 'Adult Content'.
4. Any number of people can do the same claim at any one time or any number of claims. It's all good.
5. There is no time limit on the challenge whatsoever.
6. And because someone asked: No, you don't have to always bump off your favourite fandom couple. There are many, many ways to kill your otp, divorce, growing apart, etc, it's all good. :)
If you have any other questions pm me and I'll try to answer you the best I can. :)